MemePolice Forum Index MemePolice
"Keeping Memes Honest"

The Rule of Law vs. The Cult of Authoritarian Personality

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gravitylove

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: The Rule of Law vs. The Cult of Authoritarian Personality Reply with quote

This is the battle. The Rule of Law vs. The Cult of Authoritarian Personality. I put my money on law.

Our government is based on laws and not personalities. Even with the Constitiution in a headlock, our legal system has sufficient strength to thwart the plans of greedy plunderers (neocons) and crazed zealots (wingnuts).

What we are now seeing in Congress, through the power of the subpoena, is nothing less than the restoration of political balance by the Constitution and the principles of the enlightenment which guide it.

Unfortunately, I suspect that Dr. Strangelove will take one more swipe at glory by attacking Iran. Is there an "eject" button in the Constitution?
Laughing

KimCooper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Neocons and wingnuts are still in there swinging -- we can't relax for a moment. But, you're right; I am so glad that the Dems are starting to hold hearings to get at truth and return checks and balances and honesty to our government doings. Power to the People!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MemePolice Forum Index -> Create New Memes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: