MemePolice Forum Index MemePolice
"Keeping Memes Honest"

Shower thoughts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MemePolice Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KimCooper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Shower thoughts Reply with quote

I was standing in the shower the other day, thinking about something on the news about Republicans starting to disagree with each other. I had read somewhere a prediction that, though it's extraordinary that they have been able to hang together in unity so far, eventually, as absolute power gets closer and closer to their grasp, they will start to squabble over who gets it. It promises to be ugly.
I was wondering if there wasn't some way we could encourage their breakup into squabbling groups?
I thought we could start emails around the Conservative email round saying that the reason Bush wants to be able to wiretap without anyone knowing who he is tapping is to spy on other Rightwing groups, in order to stay on top of the power heap. Emphasize that it's THEM who are the ones being illegally wiretapped. Sow dissension in the ranks....
My partner said to start a new conservative party for all the old-fashioned conservatives who really want honest small government and fiscal responsibility -- split the party. I think that's too much work. But someone might want to do it....
Wanna write those emails? We could collaberate. Do you have any "ins" into the right-wing email network? I might -- through a friend who used to be a Republican and is now liberal, but all her friends are still conservative, so she gets a lot of their emails.

KimCooper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush is soft on national security -- soft in the head on national security.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MemePolice Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: