MemePolice Forum Index MemePolice
"Keeping Memes Honest"

Scooter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tcanfield

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Scooter Reply with quote

I think we should use the name "Scooter" as a meme to represent one who is above the law and who manages to "scoot" away from justice and jail time. The whole case smells of favoritism and cronyism. Ten years ago, Kenneth Starr threw Susan MacDougal in jail for refusing to testify against Clinton in the Whitewater case. She said she had nothing to accuse Clinton with, but Starr saw it as an obstruction of justice. The best they could do against Scooter was the perjury charge, and even after the judge and the appeals court upheld the jail time, he managed to "scoot" free. Frankly, the whole purpose of the commutation is to send a message to other cronies that if they resist subpeonas and lie to investigators, Bush will protect them and make sure they do not see jail time.

KimCooper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone keeps speculating as to whether we are going to be a fascist country or whether we are going to be a dictatorship, etc.
Too late: we already are.

Neocons: They hate our freedom!

tcanfield

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Fascist country Reply with quote

I was just sent an article about an 80-year-old Holocaust survivor who has decided to move back to Germany, because he is worried about the rise of fascism in the U.S.A. All the things he saw in Germany in the 1930's are coming to pass in America today. I don't know if the article was a true story or one of those "urban legends" that gets passed around the internet. However, it does make worrisome comparisons.
One thing that was not in the article, and has been worrying me is that the illegal aliens who are coming in are being subjected to the same sort of hate campaign that Hitler used against the Jews. "They" are undermining the nation. "They" breed like rats and spread filth. "They" are responsible for crime and degeneration. "They" are ruining the nation with a foreign culture. "They" are only fit for slave labor. "They" are sapping the wealth of the nation. "They" must be stopped at all cost. At this point, it would not surprise me to learn that the conservatives are setting up death camps along the Mexican border,

KimCooper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we already know they have built "detention" camps. I've seen photos of them. I believe they have indeed been sending some of the brown people they round up to them. We fear an acquaintance of ours who disappeared is there.
We thought, when we heard the first reports of some branch of Haliburton building concentration camps in the US that they would be for gay people.

NeoCons -- They hate our freedom!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MemePolice Forum Index -> Create New Memes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: